When you travel, it’s best to do it in the most luxurious way possible. If you’re going to do something, go big or go home! Book the most comfortable flight, stay in the best places that you can find, and eat all the local cuisine that you can get your hands on. But where will you be going on this luxury trip? Canada, of course!
The Great White North is packed with every kind of ecosystem and natural beauty that you could ask for. From thriving coastlines teeming with marine life to verdant forests packed with foragable foods and the wildest creatures the mind can imagine. There are snow-capped peaks, bustling towns and cities, five-star hotels, fully kitted-out Airbnbs, day trips, hikes, wide open plains, hunting lodges, and waterfalls as far as the eye can see – if you know where to look. So what are you waiting for? Book your private jet charter, pack your bags, and let us take care of the rest of your Canadian travel plans.
First things first
Before we can start to plan the trip itinerary, we need to figure out where you’re going and how you’re going to get there. If you’re interested in going to Canada, there are a number of destinations you could consider, depending on the kind of trip you’re interested in.
The outdoorsy vacation
- Jasper National Park
- Iceberg Alley (St Lewis, Cape Spear, Change Islands, Bonavista, and La Scie)
- Yukon Territories
- Bruce Peninsula
- The Big Beehive
- Mahone Bay
The answer to the latter is simple: the most comfortable way to travel is by private jet. Booking a private jet for you and your party, be they family or friends, can be a more sensible way to travel than you would think, particularly if you’re a large party.
Work out the cost of booking first-class tickets on a commercial airline for your entire party and compare that with the cost of booking a private flight for all of you, and you may be surprised at the numbers! Booking a private flight means that you can set your own schedule to arrive at your destination whenever best suits you. No long lines for check-in, no chance of lost or stolen baggage, and the most comfortable flight you could ever hope to have. What’s not to love?
Luxury Canadian vacations
For the outdoorsy type
Canada is home to some of the most pristine natural beauty on the planet. The country’s climate may be harsh at times, but the exquisite surroundings make it all worth it.
If you love the sea air, then there’s nothing better for you than a coastal vacation. Sail across the deep blue waters that you’ll share with whales and killer whales, seals, and dolphins. Hike along the coast and watch as the tide recedes, exposing all kinds of marine life in the rock pools and on the cliffs.
Hike through steamy green forests, but watch out for the wildlife! You may see moose, wolves, caribou, and all manner of furry critters on your trails. Is it the snow you love best? Make your way up to the tops of the most beautiful mountains in the country and cruise down their slopes on the freshest powder, with views that go on for days. Here are some of the best outdoor Canadian destinations for a real adventure.
- The Four Seasons Resort at Whistler. This five-star mountain getaway can be found huddled against the cold beneath Blackcomb Mountain. Roaring fires await you indoors, and ski lessons and ski lifts are there for those ready and willing to brave the cold. The accommodation is luxurious, and the view is breathtaking. Watch this to get a glimpse:
- Take a tour through British Columbia. Experience the Canadian coastline like never before as you hop from Vancouver to Tofino and the Great Bear Rainforest. Sleep in luxury cabins and have a helicopter at your disposal for a full day. Hike, surf, fish, swim, and canoe your way through this exquisite wilderness.
For the city slickers
If being in the great outdoors isn’t really your thing, but you’re still dying to experience the real Canada, there are some cities and towns that offer luxury tours and accommodation and are dying to welcome you with open arms. Canada’s towns and cities can be quaint or grandiose, and you can choose between them or try both!
- Quebec City. If you’re looking for quaint cobbled quarters and a European village feel without ever leaving North America, then this is the perfect place for you. Quebec City simply oozes old-world charm with its sidewalk cafes and cathedrals. Stay at some of the best-rated hotels in the country and shop for some of the most exclusive brands in the world.
- Banff. This pristine mountain town in Alberta will charm you right out of your socks. This sweet town sits in the shadow of Mount Rundle and can offer you luxurious spa experiences, top-notch cuisine, and views for days. Treat yourself to ski-lodge-type luxury accommodation and curl up by the fire for a well-earned rest. Watch this to get a glimpse of the place:
These Canadian getaways are the best that the Great White North has to offer. Experience the real Canada in the most luxurious way possible.