- Recently renovated Savoy Suites in Georgetown is offering a Thanksgiving Holiday Dinner Package starting at $159; while in D.C., visit the new “Inside Tim Russert’s Office” exhibit at the Newseum. [Savoy]
- While you’re shopping for the big feast accoutrement at Greenpoint Farmers Market in McCarren Park this Saturday, donate some produce to the Food Bank for NYC. [DailyCandy]
- If you like your pie extra crumbly (or the aunt with special dietary needs is coming for dinner) gluten-free cooking just got easier. [NPR]
- The Langham Boston has a Thanksgiving prixe-fix for four at $175, and room rates from $165. [LanghamBoston]
- Let the kids know the little ways they can help green Thanksgiving. [GreenGuide]
- Brooklyn Kitchen still has organic locally-sourced birds in case you forgot to reserve the pièce de résistance. [BK]
- The Sagamore Resort in upstate New York is offering a special Thanksgiving package starting at $597 to sweeten their Lake George setting even more. [NYT]
The co-founder and editor-at-large at offMetro, Lauren is a sustainable travel specialist and freelance journalist with frequent bylines in National Geographic, Bicycling Magazine and Shape. Follow Lauren’s adventures at @laurenmati.