Friday, December 17
- Do some last minute holiday shopping at the Brooklyn Flea’s Gifted market.
- What is Christmas without a little Charlie Brown?
Saturday, December 18
- Get inspired to make meat dishes and lighten your foodie carbon footprint at the book signing of Good Meat: The Complete Guide to Sourcing & Cooking Sustainable Meat.
- Experience the last City Food Tours’ Philly Homegrown local food tour.
- Visit the Moore Street Market and get a sneak peek at Urban Oyster’s newest Brooklyn tour; eat rum cake.
- The Caribbean is a lot closer than you think—and it’s free to go.
- The Monroe Center for the Arts will host the Hoboken Holiday Craft Fair
Sunday, December 19
- Brooklyn By Bike makes cycling in the winter sound so hot with these two rides.
- On your mark, get set, shoot! Cool camera company (and future offManhattan.com collaborator) Lomography hosts its annual Great Cross-Town Scavenger Hunt.
- The 3rd Annual Lyceum Holiday Marketplace is back with handmade crafts and Cherry Lime Rickeys.