· Make your way to Philadelphia’s Walnut Street this Saturday, May 1, for the annual Rittenhouse Row Spring Festival. [rittenhouserow.org]
· NYC Wildflower Week starts this Saturday, and includes botanical walks on Hunter Island in the Bronx and a Children’s Wildflower Fair and Plant Walk in Queens. [nycwildflowerweek.org]
· Enjoy free admission to the Brooklyn Lyceum Spring Food and Craft Market this weekend, May 1 and 2. [bkcraftcentral.com]
· While bike culture is more popular than ever in NYC right now, take a cool look at the Cars, Culture and the City exhibit showcasing historical automobile memorabilia, old photographs, and films at the Museum of the City of New York. [mcny.org]
· The New Jersey Food & Wine Festival is happening at Crystal Springs Resort this weekend. [njfoodwinefest.com]
· When it’s in the 70s and sunny, do a self-guided graffiti tour of Brooklyn. [oM]
Photo: Courtesy of Margo Kissy
The co-founder and editor-at-large at offMetro, Lauren is a sustainable travel specialist and freelance journalist with frequent bylines in National Geographic, Bicycling Magazine and Shape. Follow Lauren’s adventures at @laurenmati.