Much to the delight of food-obsessed urbanites, the NEW YORK CITY WINE & FOOD FESTIVAL returns for its 10th anniversary edition from October 12 – 15, 2017.
With more than 70 events taking place at locations across the city, it’s no exaggeration to call it the culinary extravaganza of the year.
Fan favorites include tastings, intimate dinners, seminars, and late-night parties.
All the eating and drinking is for a great cause, with 100% of the net proceeds benefiting the hunger-relief organizations Food Bank For New York City and No Kid Hungry®. To date, NYCWFF has raised more than $10 million to support the fight to end hunger.
In honor of the NYCWFF’s 10th anniversary, we’ve highlighted 10 mouth-watering events for you to consider. Tickets are selling fast, so purchase soon. Happy eating!
1) Sip Bottomless Mimosas and Delicious Egg Sandwiches with LA’s Egg Slut Chef Alvin Cailan at Late Night Sandwich Eggs-travaganza
2) Enjoy Bites and Craft Cocktails from Female Chefs + Mixologists at Ladies’ Night
3)Sip Rooftop Rose with Katie Lee and Elvis Durran at the Boom Boom Room
4) Smorgasburg takes Manhattan hosted by the cast of Chopped
5) Taste the Best of Brooklyn hosted by Action Bronson
6) The duel of all duels, Pie vs. Cake hosted by Duff Goldman
7) Looking to try something new? Head to the Israeli Brunch hosted by Michael Solomonov
8) Mario Batali and Ayesha Curry host Family Ice Cream Fun-dae – an ice cream party featuring the best flavors in the city, so bring the kids.
9) Obsessed with Breads babka? Learn how to make your own at a class with the pros themselves
10) Taste the best of the East Coast at East Coast Eats: Maine to Miami hosted by Josh Capon
Photo credit: Jessica Henderson