- Giddy about nine inches of snow, Plattekill Mountain is offering $15 early bird tickets on Friday, January 7 to the first 100 skiers.
- Enjoy the price and the deep tissue pressure at Summer Day Spa and Bodyworks in Park Slope, where $48 buys you a 60-minute massage (or $26 for 30 minutes).
- Get ready to drop trou on the Subway (or just watch others do it) this Sunday in NYC.
- Take a “Statue by Night” water taxi cruise for less than eight bucks.
- Go bowling for $6 and catch a concert at The Gutter’s newly revamped space in Williamsburg.
- Hubble is showing at the Liberty Science Center on IMAX.
- Take advantage of the discounts during January’s Learn to Ski & Snowboard month.
- If you miss swinging the racket, the Prospect Park Tennis Center has opened its indoor courts for winter.
The co-founder and editor-at-large at offMetro, Lauren is a sustainable travel specialist and freelance journalist with frequent bylines in National Geographic, Bicycling Magazine and Shape. Follow Lauren’s adventures at @laurenmati.