Oakland’s Jack London Square is a fantastic destination for food, shopping, and entertainment. Here’s a list of our top spots.
1. Catch the Sunday morning farmer’s market (and consider taking a free yoga class or nutrition tour). On the other six days of the week, grab a funky saloon-style brunch at the brothel-cum-restaurant, The Fat Lady.
2. Take a shoreline stroll along the Bay Trail.
3. Visit Jack London’s historic log cabin.
5. Laugh it up at Miss Pearl’s Jam House.
6. Listen to world class jazz at Yoshi’s.